Specialist Children's Photographer
Whether your children are pre-schoolers or teenagers, I have found that the way to get the best pictures is by making a photo session relaxed, fun and interesting. My approach is to go with the flow so that your children are comfortable to work with me. It is really important to me that your children have a good time, at the same time as I create beautiful portraits for your home and heirlooms for your family.
Some children will naturally tune into the camera and me and get engaged in the process, others may need some gentle coaxing with games or activities, especially if they're little. In my experience, some of the loveliest children's photography opportunities occur when you least expect it, which is why I like to be open-minded and easy-going about what happens during a photoshoot. Whatever happens on the day, my aim is to produce the most natural-looking shots of your family simply at ease, being themselves.
A photo session is priced at £150. The session fee, payable at booking, includes
- a guide detailing what to expect at your session
- a telephone consultation before the session
- the photo session itself, which can take place wherever you like to spend time together as a family and usually takes around 2 hours, depending on our location
- my time in selecting the very best images from your session and digitally processing each image to perfection. Clients are typically presented with around 60-70 images (around 30 for a newborn baby session)
- a personalised ordering and design appointment including a small online preview prior to your appointment.
Please also have a look at my gallery of family images and my video
PORTRAITS OF YOUR TEENAGERS
The teenage years contain many defining moments as your family becomes increasingly independent and prepares to fly the nest. My photographs of young adults aim to illustrate the independent characters that are forming and the maturing parent/child and sibling relationships.
I’ll help your family to choose the right clothes, style and location for the best images. My easy-going approach is to work with every member of the family to get the best out of them during the photoshoot, resulting in images that both you and they love.