For most people, great family photographs are few and far between. Often someone is missing because they’re holding the camera. Plus it can be a challenge to get everyone looking in the right direction at the same time, let alone deal with all the other aspects of a composition.
What I try to achieve is a series of natural portraits in your favourite part of Cheshire that illustrate the dynamics of your family life. Whether yours comprises babies, young children or teenagers, your photoshoot will be an enjoyable experience and a record of happy moments spent together as a family in a place that you all love to be. Newborn photographs usually take place in the comfort and warmth of your home, while your new bundle gets used to a completely new environment.
A photo session is priced at £150. The session fee, payable at booking, includes
- a guide detailing what to expect at your session
- a telephone consultation before the session
- the photo session itself, which can take place wherever you like to spend time together as a family and usually takes around 2 hours, depending on our location
- my time in selecting the very best images from your session and digitally processing each image to perfection. Clients are typically presented with around 60-70 images (around 30 for a newborn baby session)
- a personalised ordering and design appointment including a small online preview prior to your appointment.