Pets are such an important part of our lives, so let's treat them as part of the family for photos too. We can either incorporate your four-legged friend into a regular family session, or we can hold a session exclusively for your pet. I usually photograph dogs (as you can see from the gallery!) but am happy to photograph other furry companions too.
Pet photography in Cheshire
My aim is to create a selection of images which show your pet's unique personality and quirks. I also like to show the special bond between your pet and you, as well as the cute stuff and the funny things he does to make you laugh out loud. All you need to do is choose a favourite location - your regular dog walk, a lovely beauty spot in Cheshire, fields near your home - anywhere with lots of space, long grasses, pathways, gates, doorways. Do get in touch for further information via the contact page here.
A photo session is priced at £150. The session fee, payable at booking, includes
- A guide detailing what to expect at your session
- A telephone consultation before the session
- The photo session itself, which can take place where you choose and usually takes 1 to 2 hours, depending on our location
- My time in selecting the very best images from your session and digitally processing each image to perfection. Clients are typically presented with around 30-40 images.
- A personalised ordering and design appointment including a small online preview prior to your appointment.