PLEASE CHECK BACK END JANUARY FOR 2018 DATES
This April, I am teaming up again with a stunning daffodil farm near Northwich to help raise much-needed funds for Macmillan Cancer Support, the UK’s leading source of cancer care.
We will be holding exclusive Spring mini portrait sessions in early April at Foxwist Green Farm in the heart of Vale Royal in Cheshire in acres of happy, beautiful yellow daffodils, with all profits going to the charity.
A bit of background
The Daffodil Walks happen annually at Eastertime and were begun back in 2005 by retired farmer and daffodil expert, Len Tomlinson, after he lost a close friend to cancer. Now, the Daffodil Walks regularly raise around £7000 per year for Macmillan Cancer Support. Daffodil Walks in 2018 are from 30th March to 8th April and we are really lucky to be allowed exclusive use of the fields of daffodils as backdrop to your portraits. See the Daffodils Walks website here.
Daffodil mini sessions are in early April this year and spaces are limited to just six per day, so booking is essential. All bookings must be made in advance – please contact me for more details.
- An allocated 20-minute children's photo session in the daffodils with me
- A password-protected online gallery of around 15 images. The gallery will go live 48 hours after your session and for 7 days after to enable you to choose your favourite images,
- Three 5x7” prints in a sturdy 8x10"mount and ready for framing, sent to you a few days after the end of the ordering period. You can have them framed by me for an additional cost or just display them beautifully on an easel or shelf - it's up to you!
- the same images as small, digital files suitable for sharing on social media, TV slideshow etc. These will be available to download once your order has been processed
- 10% off my regular product menu should you want to buy more prints, framed products etc.
Once you have booked, we can discuss wardrobe choices, etc.
Your mini session in the daffodils is just £150 (the cost for a similar package in a bespoke session would normally be around £345, so it's a great deal!). Profits go straight to Macmillan Cancer Support - last year my daffodil photo sessions raised £1200 and still can't quite believe it. Full payment will book your 20-minute session (NB: the session fee is non-refundable unless I cancel due to severe weather conditions).
A mini session is perfect for two or three children between the ages of 6 months (sitting baby) and 12 years.
Please note, if you child is particularly shy, or overly energetic a mini session will not suit them; in these cases I need time to settle the child and for them to feel comfortable with me. A less time-limited custom session would be better for your children in this case.
Mini sessions are only suitable for children aged 6 months (sitting baby) to 12 years - if you would like photos with all the family, then please contact me regarding a longer, bespoke session in the daffodils.
A mini session differs from a regular bespoke session mainly in the time allocated for your portraits and therefore the variety of images you will have to choose from. There will be no time for outfit changes or for more than one or two types of background but there will still be plenty of images to choose from.
You will receive your chosen images as mounted 5x7" prints included in your session package (priced at just £150), along with the downloadable social-media sized files of the same images. Please contact me for more information via the website contact page.
If you would like to book one of these mini sessions as a gift (Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter,birthday) then this is possible too, but please get in touch soon.
Find out more about Macmillan Cancer Support here